AIT provides world-class compliance services with extensive expertise and over a decade of experience in PCI, HIPAA, SOC/SSAE16, SOX, and ISO assessments. We serve clients of all sizes, across multiple industries, and around the world. Our proprietary project methodology enables us to ensure that each client has the exact set of service they need. TrustNet helps clients lower their risks, improve their security, and manage the cost of compliance.
Our proprietary project methodology, called TrustNavigator, was developed over the course of decades in the industry and perfected through thousands of hours of compliance and security projects. TrustNavigator enables TrustNet to consistently deliver the highest-quality project deliverables, with flexibility, efficiency and quality.
Phase 1: Planning and Discovery
- Confirm the objectives of the project
- Confirm key stakeholders and expectations of all constituents
- Confirm the in-scope IT infrastructure, applications, information, and people
- Develop detailed project plan including key milestones, deliverables, and schedule
Phase 2: Gap Analysis
- Gather information about the organizations’ policies, procedures, and practices
- Assess any gaps and associated risks
Phase 3: Assessment and Testing
- Assess and test the environment
- Analyze and evaluate assessment and test and results
- Identify and assess any compensating controls
Phase 4: Interim Reporting, Remediation, and Retesting
- Present the interim report
- Provide remediation recommendation
- Retest the remediated controls
Phase 5: Reporting
- Debrief management and other stakeholders as required
- Present the final report of findings and recommendations for improvements
Get in Contact
No matter the budget, we pride our self on providing professional customer service. We guarantee you will be satisfied with our work. Our goal is to provide an experience that is tailored to your company’s needs.